HALLELUIAH it's Friday. Yes I still stay home but praise the man above for FRIDAY
HERE we go
1. I don't know about you guys but the holiday's made me a little (a lot) lazy. I had the bright idea to join the Advocare 24 day challenge. You know as a little reset button. I've always been a HUGE Advocare believer. Spark has changed my life. I'm hoping for GREAT results (aka WEIGHT LOSS...let's just be honest) I will keep you posted on the cleanse. I'm only 3 days in and I already feel better. Want more info? Check it out here
2. Oh the joys of a 4 year old. I swear this movie NEVER stops playing in our house.
3. In the winter we wear sweatpants... everyday! I'm obsessed with these Gap sweatpants. They are so comfortable. And at least they are not black leggings. We wear those on the weekend so it looks like I'm not in my pajamas. #SAHMPROBLEMS
4. So after unpacking 302,532 boxes. I just stopped decorating the walls. Poor H's room is struggling. I'm thinking about doing the something with butterflies. I love the this idea. Simple yet girlie. The weather is supposed to be crappy this weekend. I'm hoping to knock this DIY project out. Stay tuned.
5. SO I found what I miss most about Arkansas! The high in Arkansas is 40. Do you know what this temperature is here!? 18.