How did we go from this:
To this....and so fast?
1. No matter how many times I try to
2. Good Eats: Hannah has her moment's but for the most part she is a pretty good eater: Her favorites are: banana's, oatmeal, mac and cheese, cheese cubes, pizza, corn..and we can't forget french fries..and my word this girl can put down some ketchup.
3. She has come a long way from 21inches..
4. She has a new best friend...Manny
6. Hannah LOVES being at home with her Grandma everyday. I love it too! You can not put a price on peace of mind. If I can't be home with Hannah everyday..Grandma is the next best thing.
7. DANCE DANCE and MORE DANCING..Hannah will go to her cd player and play her music all day long..specifically "Color my world crayola"
8. She may only have 8 teeth..but they are clean
10. Hannah is no longer afraid of her mimi and papaw's
11. We love our suckers!! And we don't leave home without them.
12. We finally had our first trip to the firehouse
13. Hannah is very vocal and nosey..both traits that I am POSITIVE that she got from me. Her vocabulary is full of baby talk: mamma, dada, doggie, manny, mimi, tee tee, papaw, baloon..more like boon, duck, thank you, please, no no, cookie, oh boy, and there are more words..we just haven't figure out what they are.
14. Her hair is growing like a wild weed. I LOVE IT!
15. We love our Razorbacks
16. Hannah is not a big fan of the nursery at church...bless her heart
17. Hannah loves to "read" books
18. Hannah is our pride and joy! We love her so much! We are truly blessed.