Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Cotton Bowl

Every once in awhile Mike and I get to enjoy a few perks from AT&T. This year we got tickets to the Cotton Bowl!

Mike called me one day at work and said "Babe, do you want to go to the Cotton Bowl?" Right off the bat I said "YES" he then replied with "Do you know what the Cotton Bowl is?" Me: "Nope but I'm in". I'm sure there were some eye rolling going on the other end of the phone.

Woo Pig Sooie!!

I gotta admit, the ride down to Dallas was probably my favorite part. It's been a long time since it's been just Mike and I. *Not that I would change our life in the least bit* It was like old times. It was fun and as always adventurous. Dallas traffic is no joke. At one point I politey excuse our truck from the highway...to avoid the sitting traffic.. and totally exited off the highway...NOT AT AN EXIT! but it saved us quite a bit of time and the truck only tipped a little tiny bit..never a dull moment with us.


We had great seats, I didn't want to be a minute late for all of the people watching, I mean the game ;o)



We meet up with some AT&T people, probably 2 of the nicest people in the world.

This screen was amazing! The cowboy stadium is no joke! Super nice.


Loved it! Must go back to Dallas...

oh yeah and the Hogs won!! WOO PIG SOOIE!

No comments:

Post a Comment