Tuesday, June 4, 2013

2013 Summer Bucket List

I know I'm a day late and a dollar short. I got a real job and can't blog at work. Girlfriend has been busy lately but I'm linking up with these gals for

2013 Summer Bucket List


  • Fully take advantage of the pool.
  • Get a slip in slide for the backyard and go to town. H will love it.
  • Have my toes in the water and ass in the sand! Destin here we come!
  • STL annual BBQ/H's STL party. Every year it's a blast and includes making homemade ice-cream.
  • Hosting H's first LR Bday party. Now that we finally have friends in LR...lol..I kid
  • Take H to see the fireworks
  • Take H to SIX FLAGS in STL
  • AUGUST Chicago Girls trip/ZOOMA RACE (jaimie...pencil me in for drinks)
  • Start training for my first MARATHON!
  • Go to a Cardinals game
  • Let H enjoy the ice cream truck
  • Going to the Backstreet Boys Concert/Girls weekend!
Summer HERE WE COME!

3 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I don't know what I was thinking? Who runs marathons?! I'm scared 😊

      Delete
  2. Ah! Just saw this after I commented on your last (next? I always get confused b/w "previous" and "next" on blogs) post. Yay!

    ReplyDelete