Monday, February 3, 2014

Monday Musings

Did everyone survive Super Bowl last night? I can honestly say I didn’t watch one second of the Super Bowl. I know, my husband lowers his head in shame. I’m just not a football girl. I can only fake it if I’m surrounded by friends, nachos and booze. Since we were lacking all three of those important ingredients last night, I hit the treadmill and caught up on Blood Sweat and Heels. Have you seen it? I’m pretty sure I am a spawn of Mica.

This post will be short and sweet. I have 800 people to pay and nurses tend to be a little cray cray when you mess with their money.


This week’s goals:

1.Keep the six pound off from last week
2.Lose 4 pounds
3.Run every day
4.Eat clean
5.No booze during the week. Disclaimer: Thursday I am hosting Bunco. I will be drinking. #i’mahorriblelier
6.Try not to lose my shit since M is out of town all week


I’ll leave you with this article

25 signs you drink too much wine


Make it a good week!

4 comments:

  1. I said I was going to start the Ethiopian diet this week. I lied. I woke up Monday morning and had 2 Eggo waffles (the kind with maple syrup and brown sugar already in them), proceeded to eat like crap the rest of the day, and rounded the day out with an apple cider. Today hasn't gone much better.
    As for the wine article. I agreed with every.single.one. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love BUNCO! I wish I lived closer so I could come over and play. I just realized you are probably playing right now or just finished. I hope y'all had a great time!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That wine article! And BUNCO! Why don't we live closer to each other? :(

    ReplyDelete