Wednesday, February 12, 2014

SWW





Happy Hump Day…everyone!!

This week I am saying so what…

If I took an extra day off this week. I wasn’t feeling well and the lady in charge was driving me bat shit crazy so I went home. Once I got home and ate lunch, I felt perfectly fine. I think I was confusing sickness with hunger.

If I started painting the kitchen island and ended up redecorating the entire kitchen. Now it looks amazing.

If I pretend I don’t hear my %$#@ when she talks (NON-stop) to me all day long. I pretend my music is too loud. #firemeidontcare

If I took a picture of M when he had toilet paper hanging from his pants. Can we say blackmail!

If I started straightening H’s hair. She loves it and we no longer have to battle her to brush her hair.

If next week we are headed to STL and I cannot absolutely wait to A. celebrate D’s 18th birthday (GASP) #cheerstonomorechildsupport B. see Marcia from YEAR TWENTY NINE and see my bestie’s new baby!! EEEK!!!

If I’ve been drinking Pepsi, I never drink soda but I got a little taste of the sweet nectar and now I can’t stop.


What are you saying so what to this Wednesday!!!

2 comments:

  1. Slowly put the Pepsi down, your hands up, and back away from the can. #youwillthankmelater
    Can you come and straighten my hair, too? It takes so freaking long, and about half way through I say screw it, and it ends up in a ponytail.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Pepsi and Mt. Dew but I have finally switched to Diet and am used to the taste. Have fun on your trip and good luck with the soda thing!

    ReplyDelete