Friday, October 25, 2013

FIVE ON FRIDAY


Happy Friday everyone! I wish I could say I jumped right out of bed this morning and got my running in but that would be a big fat Pinocchio lie. I still feel like death. Thank you baby Jesus for Friday.



Here’s my five on Friday



{ONE}

I think I need a Arkansas intervention. I’m actually considering buying these.


Yep camouflage Toms. I think they are adorable. I just keep thinking “what will people say when I wear them in STL” I think it will go something like this:
Dad: I know you aren’t wearing camouflage shoes. Do you even know why people wear camouflage amie?

Mom: Oh are those “tommy shoes” don’t the give little girls a wish or something?

Sister: I’m going to need you to take those off when you’re around me.

Do you see what I’m dealing with?



{TWO}

GO CARDINALS!

How stressful was last night’s game? Gesh. M was out of control.

Guess who gets to go to the WORLD SERIES GAME this Saturday!!

NOPE not this girl.

My HUSBAND. He is the luckiest person I know. I swear it’s all about who you know. Did I mention he’ll be in a suite, with unlimited booze and delicious nachos?

So not fair, right? I want to know where my ticket is.

In all honesty I’m super excited for him. He is a diehard fan, and going to a world series game is on his bucket list. Plus he gets to have a weekend home with his friends. Yes, you can go ahead and call me wife of the year.


{THREE}

While M is three sheets to the wind cheering for the cardinals, I have planned a fun filled weekend for H and I. Tonight we are heading to a carnival that our church is holding. It’s like a smaller version of the fair, well a much smaller version. There are rides and all sorts of fried foods. Tomorrow, we will be heading to the pumpkin patch. It’s a tradition. I’m pretty sure I have more fun than H. I just love getting all the pumpkin pictures.




{FOUR}

My sassy three year old is growing too fast. How do I make her stop. This weekend throwing all things aside and just spending time with my girl. I’ll blink and she’ll be off to college. (I know a little dramatic)


{FIVE}

I’m obsessed with this outfit. I need to recreate this outfit asap. And then find somewhere to wear it


Have a great weekend everyone! Head over and link up for your FIVE ON FRIDAY

4 comments:

  1. Bahahaha, first of all...so true..."find somewhere to wear it!" I have all these cute outfits pinned and absolutely nowhere to wear them. :) Also, your daughter is SO cute! New follower on bloglovin. -Andrea www.handandtheheart.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. that outfit IS obsession worth!!! eeeee! SWOON!
    xx
    elise

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay you are seriously wife of the year! It sounds like y'all have the best weekend planned. I can't wait for when Jack turns older and we can do more stuff together. Such a fun weekend planned.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those shoes? HA!! You crack me up. I don't think those go very well with wine. Just saying... :)

    ReplyDelete