Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Accountability



I’m always up for a challenge AND I have to remind myself that I am running a full marathon in six weeks.

I took the liberty and signed up for PILE ON THE MILES for the month of November.

Yep, I need to be piling on the miles and NOT the second helping of mashed potatoes. I don’t know about your family but to us, holidays usually consisted of hours and hours of eating and drinking. It’s a fat kid’s heaven.


My goal for the month of November is 157 miles. Yep, that’s a pretty random number. You ask how in the world did I come up with that random number? I basically took my training plan and added the weekly miles and BOOM got 157. Genius I know.


How do you keep yourself accountable?

Need some help for November, head over to RUN EAT REPEAT and sign up for the challenge. I double dog dare you.

No comments:

Post a Comment