Friday, October 18, 2013

Five on Friday

Five on Friday



{ONE}
Guess what I’m doing tonight... You got it! Go Cards!


{Two}
Tomorrow I’m getting up bright and early for my group run. I have to admit I’m looking forward to it. There’s nothing like a good morning run. Then M and I are headed to Dallas for a friend’s wedding/M’s birthday weekend. I’m a little excited. I love Dallas.


{Three}
This morning I get a call from M. He’s in the car headed to drop H off. He loathes getting H ready in the morning. (I can’t say I blame him) girlfriend is not a morning person. M is freaking out because H is freaking out. Something has to give. I need super nanny asap. How do we make our mornings better? Does anyone else struggle with getting their 3 year old dressed and out the door in the mornings? I don’t have time to read a book so I googled is it totally ok to drink wine before 6am because your three year old won’t get dressed? How to get your 3yr old dressed and out the door.

The verdict:
1. Set a timer: Make it a game. If she can get dressed before the timer goes off she gets a prize.

2. Tell them they cannot get out of bed until they get dressed. Not sure how this will work. H would just piss in the bed or even better she’ll just stay in bed and go back to sleep.

3. Bribe your child with candy. (DING DING DING) I’m kidding

4. Tell your husband to grow a pair and get the child dress and take them to school. Who care if she’s screaming, we pay them to make her stop crying. I’m kidding again.

{Four}
If you read this blog you know I love me some wine. Like a lot. A few weeks ago I stumbled upon this. Instantly I picked one up for Marcia (perfect birthday gift) and one for me. Have you seen these? Have you tried it? They work.


{Five}

I hardly have time to watch real T.V. BUT I came across The People’s Couch on Bravo.
The PEOPLE’s Couch features real people watching and commenting on popular shows and news from the past week. You have to check it out. I know the concept is a little weird. “Watching people watch tv” it’s HYSTERICAL. Sunday at 10pm

Has anyone else heard Royals by Lorde? My obsession this week!

Have a great weekend! Don’t forget to run!





THE GOOD LIFE BLOG

1 comment:

  1. I may or may not own TWO of those winecicle thingys (you're not shocked, are you?). It works pretty well if you start with your wine chilled and then put in the winecicle (or whatever the hell it's called). It doesn't cool room-temp wine worth a crap though.

    Royals by Lorde is freaking awesome. Scott is so over it - which may be partly to do with the fact that I will channel surf in the car until I find it playing on a station. :)

    ReplyDelete