Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Tuesday

It's Tuesday and I'm exhausted. like really exhausted.. I think sickness is trying to take over our home...again. The weather isn't helping either. It's cloudy, rainy and dark. I have my widows open no lights on and H is playing quietly in her room. (aka changing her clothes 34 times) eh, I clean it later. I am so comfy on this couch I don't think I'd move for a tornado.

Why am I so tired?

I stayed up way too late to watch to Cardinals loose. I mean really? Did you see the game? Was John Jay out of it or what? I'm pretty sure he was beat with socks with soap bars in them after the game. poor guy had an off day for reals.

The drive to STL just wears me out actually the 6 hour drive with a 3 year old who refused to sleep wore me out! Thank goodness we can buy booze on Sunday in MO, cause this girl loaded up.

Maybe running the GO STL race wore me out? Race recap later.

Whatever the reason, I'm sure the cure is having a lazy day. That cures everything.

Until next time blogger friends...


2 comments:

  1. Sending cheers your way! I hope you week turns around and gets better.

    FYI - giveaway at my blog
    http://acutelifestyle.blogspot.com

    ~Ashey @ A Cute Angle

    ReplyDelete
  2. You and I are on the same page. I think M is going through a growth spurt. He's ZERO fun during growth spurts.
    And, I've been ready for the weather you just described since freaking August. 81 in the middle of October is for the damn birds.
    Grabbing a bottle of wine as soon as the kid passes out.
    Cheers to kicking Tuesday to the curb!

    ReplyDelete