Friday, June 22, 2012

COME HOME

Yeah so Mike left yesterday for a weekend bachelor party in Dallas with his friends. I'm pretty much ready for him to come home...Now..I know pathetic but I miss me some him.

Hannah and I went to dinner with Linda. We had margarita's it was delicious. Now we are home in our jammies and H is watching Dora (cause we just don't watch enough Dora these days) and I'm bored without Mike. So what's a girl to do... A blog entry...Lame I know..but it's too early to go to bed and H is hogging the TV


ABC'S of me

A- My AIR CONDITIONER is set on: is set on 72 a little chilly for me BUT we gotta keep MIL happy.


B- My BEDROOM theme is: yellow white and grey. I loves my ruffel bedskirt


C- The CAR in the driveway is:  well let's see. We have the impala that belongs to MIL, and the Honkey Tonk Chevy that belongs to my transformed country boy and my Escape. Her name is red rocket. She's good to me. I love her.
D- My DESK looks: Well if I had one that would be nice.  I'm usually sitting on the couch with my laptop anyways.
E- The EXACT time I wake up daily is: ugh 4:57...it's rough..and my morning runs are usually rough..
F- The FIRST thing I wash in the shower is: My face.
G- My GARAGE is filled with: treadmill, wagon, bikes, riding mover etc etc..
H- My HOUSE is: I love my house. It makes me smile.. 

I- If you peeked INSIDE my bedroom you'd see: Hannah's toys all over the place.
J- My favorite JUICE is: Not a big fan of juice..back in the day I drank apple juice like crazy..then I looked at the label. and threw that stuff out.

K- The best part of my KITCHEN is: my cabinets. I love the white cabinets.

L- The LAST person who visited my home was: My sister in law Leslei but my MOMS IS COMING FRIDAY!!!

M- The last piece of MAIL for me was: My new running shirt from This Girl Lauren, Marcia and I got these for December

N- My NEIGHBORS think I'm. strange? I don't know I never see them.

O- If you OPENED my fridge you'd see: Lots of yellow squash. My garden has been great this year.

P- My last house PARTY was: Easter. We are overdue for a bbq


Q- A QUICK meal I like to fix is: Stir fry with lots of veggies

R- My favorite ROOM of the house is: Hannah's room. It turned out so cute


S- The SHAMPOO brand I use is:  Umm... not really sure. whatever is at the beauty shop

T- My largest TELEVISION is: Who knows ...all I know is it make Mike happy. I could care less


U- UNDER my bed you will find: Hannah's crib mattress. I'm not sure why it's there.

V- The last time I VACUUMED was: last week when H decided to smash animal crackers in the carpet
W- Looking out my WINDOW I see: my backyard and lots of trees and flowers 

X- I wish I had X-TRA: money. duh. I have so many ideas of what I could do with it!

Y- My YARD is: Great and snake free
Z- ZZZZZZZ My bedtime is: usually around 10 or 10:30 which is late for me

1 comment:

  1. I love that you wake up at 4:57. Not 4:50, not 5...4:57.

    ReplyDelete