Monday, June 11, 2012

Little Letters


Dear Orange Beach,
I can't wait to see you next month!!


Dear Arkansas School Districts,
I personally want to thank ALL 249 of you guys for going on summer vacation.


Dear CRAZY BICYCLE MAN,
While your bicycling speed is impressive. This is not a BIKE track! It's a neighborhood SLOW YOUR ROLL...and stop wearing the same outfit everyday...just saying


Dear really nice neighbor guy,
While I think your little dog is adorable, it kind of freaks me out that you let him run "just a little" with me when I run by your house....everyday

Dear snake on the road this morning,
Thank you for being dead.

Dear Denton's Trotline,
Thank you for NEVER letting me down. You guys are REALLY solid on the entertainment. And a special thank you to the lady who (apparently was wearing wedges for the first time in her life) fell multiple times Saturday night.


Dear Lauren,
I know when you called me a "pain" this weekend. You really meant that I was super awesome and you can hardly stand living so far away from me..and you will do your best to relocate to AR.  I think your words got a little jumbled. (stop drinking so much and that won't happened)

Dear 50 Shades of Grey,
Congratulations for being the first book to make be blush. You are too much. I don't understand all the hype. No I will not be finishing you. Filthiness is what you are!

No comments:

Post a Comment