Thursday, June 28, 2012

Work less Wednesday #3

aaahhhh....I can get used to this four day work week. I love it. I wish I was a SAHM.

So this Wednesday we recieved an unexpected yet totally excited visit from this girl!!


YEP that's my big (yet slightly shorter) sister AMBER!

Can I just say how awesome my sister is. She has a heart of gold. Would seriously give the shirt off her back to a total stranger. She loves the LORD with all of her heart (and then some) she has a passion for children. And she is the only member of the Washington clan who doesn't  drink.  SERIOUSLY not even a sip. I've tried to slip her a little nip, but she won't. I really don't understand how you can watch (other peoples) children and not NEED a drank?! Go figure.
AND my sis has lost 60 pounds!! she used to look like this:



I love her and sometimes I foget that she's the oldest. Like Monday night when she drove down, I accidently called her 14 times to make sure she didn't fall asleep at the wheel.

Anyway, Workless Wednesday we took Hannah to Chuch E Cheese.


Of course we had to ride the train with BARNEY.



Then we took a ride with this guy (x25 girl love it!)





I caved and gave her some lemonade. (the only way I could keep her at the table while we ate)


I thought she'd be afraid of these guys, but once the music started she was a dancing machine!



I don't know why but this picture cracks me up! Amber is all intense in this skeeball game and H wouldn't get out of the way...then she tried to steal Amber's tickets.

We had a great time. We ended the day with gymnastics. Which was a barrell of fun with a 2 year old with no nap. It was an early night for all of us.

2 comments: