Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Sunshine Award


Ashley at nominated me for the sunshine award... echem... excuse me while I adjust my halo. I love meeting new bloggers especially when they don't sugar coat things and keep it real. 

on to the questions.


1) Do you have any kids? If so, how did you choose the names? If not, do you already have names picked out?
I have an 18 year old stepson Devin and a 3 year old daughter Hannah. My, son came with a name..small joke. Hannah's name was Ava until the month I delivered. I went with Hannah because I wanted a biblical name.

2) When and where do you normally blog?
I used to blog at work, now I blog in my parents dining room, until we close on our house. I always blog in the mornings. I'm an early bird, and quite frankly the morning is the only time I get to myself.

3) What is your favorite book?
hm? The five people you meet in heaven has always been a favorite, as well as Heaven is for real, A Million Little Pieces, and the Hunger Games. loved all of them. I can't pick just one.

4) What is the best gift you have ever received?
I am the hardest person to buy for, If I want something I just go get it. It drives M crazy. I guess the best gift that I got without purchasing myself would be the swing for our backyard. I love that thing.

5) What position do you sleep in?
oh man, I'm all over the place. I usually fall asleep on my stomach but wake up on my back most of the time.

6) What blog do you read every post they write?
I always read Year Twenty Nine, Macke Monologues,  and Skinny Meg

7) If you could only go to one fast food place for the rest of your life where would you go?
First of all, gross but if I had to choose it would be Chipolte because they serve wine salad

8) What is one question you would ask Oprah if you could?
Does "Can I have your autograph" count?

9) If money was not a factor, what is one gift you would buy your significant other?
A weekend package to attend the Kentucky Derby.

10) What is one characteristic (not physical) would you change about yourself?
I'm too dang sensitive. I get on my own nerves

11) What is your favorite thing about your best friend?
Kindness. Sense of humor, her love of wine, the list goes on and on.

1 comment:

  1. Have you tried Wiederkehr brand wine? I discovered it yesterday and I am in love!

    ReplyDelete