Thursday, October 13, 2011

Randomness

Random Randomness
The last few weeks I have been getting up at 4:30am to go to the gym. I do so much better if I work out in the morning. Plus it helps me resist the goodies that are in the office....always. Why does it alway seem the week I start my diet, there are donuts in the office every morning.
We had a pot luck at work, and someone brought the most delicious salad. I'm normally not a fan of fruit in the salad, but the apples seem to work in this. This has leafy greens, apples, walnut, and blue cheese. YUM, I have eaten this everyday for lunch.
Can't forget the salad dressing. LOVE Newman's Raspberry dressing.
WOO HOO!!! LET'S go CARDS!! Everything stops when the game comes on. Hannah is becoming big fan. She yells "GO GO GO!!"
How did I know that there would be a "rally squirrel" T-Shirt. Come on people! That dang squirrel is everywhere!
I love this picture, and I love the people who are in it more!

No comments:

Post a Comment