Monday, May 5, 2014

Weekend Recap


Friday, I had a total melt down and threw myself a pity party. I’m thinking I don’t handle stress very well. After I went to the garage and chugged a beer I took a few deep breaths, I got a grip and put my running shoes on and after a long run, everything was rainbows and butterflies #NOT. PS I’m changing that saying to “Everything is all pinot and people telling me I’m beautiful.

Saturday, some friends and I took the kiddos to Magic Springs. H LOVED it. That girl has no fear. She wanted to ride all the rides. I think her favorite by far was log flume. Which totally made the 1.5 hour wait for a 4 minute ride worth it. It’s beyond me why we weren’t served drinks in those lines.

Sunday, I cleaned/packed and unloaded half of our garage at the local goodwill. I’m pretty sure me and Paul Wayne (the donation helper) will have BFF tattoo’s before this move is over.

How was your weekend?

No comments:

Post a Comment