Monday, March 7, 2011

7 months




I can't believe Hannah is 7 months old! Where does the time go? This last month has been one of my favorites. I love that Hannah is a victim of being on a schedule. It's like clock work, her eyes shut at 7:00pm and open at 6:00am. (I am knocking on wood as we speak, I hope I didn't just jinx myslef)It's a beautiful thing when we all get sleep.

She is at such a fun age. Her personality is definitely coming out these days. She loves to get her picture taken. She smiles so big, and her mouth always manages to be WIDE open (I wonder who she gets that from?) She has also learned how to get a reaction out of us, especially with her fake cough. She isn't crawling yet, but she does manage to pull her self up. Trust me, I am in no hurry for her to become mobile.

She is eating like a champ these days. Sweet potatoes are still her favorite but she also enjoys: Peas, Squash, Green Beans, Carrots and Any fruits. I'm still going strong on the home made baby food. I am saving a TON of money.

No comments:

Post a Comment