Saturday, February 26, 2011

I have a list for that...

List, List and more Lists... I swear if I didn't write a list of things to do, I'd be lost and nothing would ever get done. Here is my list for the weekend:

1. Laundry
2. Change Sheets
3. Clean House
4. Target
5. Grocery Shop
6. Bake Oatmeal Cookies (Mike is so spoiled)
7. Clean and Organize Hannah's clothes
8. Send items back to Overstock.com
9. Go to Post office
10. Make Baby food
11. Pick up pictures from Walgreens

This is what I actually got done today
1. Got my hair done
2. Cleaned house
3. Laundry
4. Organize Hannah's clothes...somewhat..still more to be done
5. Got Items ready to ship, but never made it to the post office
6. Target
7. Changed Sheets
8. Picked pictures up from Walgreens
9. Drank Wine and cought up on my DVR shows ;o)

Tomorrows list
1. GET TO THE GYM
2. Make oatmeal cookies, baby food and Granola Bars
3. Contact Overstock.com
4. Finish laundry

We shall see if my list gets complete...

No comments:

Post a Comment