Tuesday, February 22, 2011

I just love me some Lauren...




This past weekend, my WONDERFUL & TALENTED,friend Lauren came for a visit. Lauren and I were roommates in college. Stranglely enough, we didn't go to the same college. I went to St. Louis University and Lauren and most of my friends went to Fontbonne University. Let's just say, I studied at SLU and PARTIED at Fontbonne, and boy did Lauren and I party. We had some GOOD times. aaahhh...Memories... She has been such a great friend through the years. We've been through boys, break ups, TERRIBLE roommates, long nights, spying on dates, "camping" trips, road trips, engagements, weddings you name it, we've done it and we've most likely laughed through it all.
Lauren is very talented with photograhpy and has been hired (for life) as Hannah's photographer. We had a good time taking Hannah's pictures. Here are my two favorites:


I can't wait to see the other (356+) pictures...

1 comment:

  1. Ahhh...The amazing times we have had together, Amie!!! You have always been someone I can call when I need an ear to listen or if I need to have a gut-hurting laugh!!! Oh and how I love when we laugh!!! Hannah it absolutely goregous and I can't wait to watch her grow up! She has the perfect triat of her mother...her smile! Keep on truckin' girl!

    ReplyDelete