Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Our Crazy Mimi

This pass weekend, Mike was in STL, and I was less than thrilled to stay home alone. I know I'm almost 30, but weekends alone is just not my thing. It didn't take much convincing to get my mom down here. It's so funny, Our first year in Arkansas we didn't have any visitors, now we get them a couple times a month. WE love it!! I miss my friends and family so much. I just love to see them. It's amazing how much Hannah has changed all of our lives. Hannah has the best Grandparents. They love her so much and would do anything for her, including shopping. We are so blessed. This girl wants for nothing.


So, needless to say I was more than excited to have my mom here for a girls weekend. It would be like old times, we'd shop all day. Grab lunch, come home get in our jammies, drink wine and watch Law & Order,and chat about nothing until we fall asleep. (sleep is one thing I have a hard time doing when Mike is out of town) next thing I knew, My mom was passed out and I was "BRIGHT EYED and BUSHY TAILED"


Sunday was superbowl, Which I could care less about but Mom was pretty excited. She got all the food ready and got her game face on

Yes, that is a "Mizzou" Jersey but she justified it because the colors were the same as the Steelers, and YES, she has pig tails in. She also wrote "Go Steelers" on her cheeks, and it was hilarious when she found out she wrote it backwards. She definately won the Spirit award for the night. It's never a dull moment with my mom.

No comments:

Post a Comment