Saturday, September 24, 2011

Weekend get away

So, this weekend, we celebrated part two of our anniversary. I do have to give it to Mike. He planned the entire trip.
We headed to Hot Springs, AR which I do have to say is a hidden secret. That town has everything.(including a Mall, TJMAXX, Hobby Lobby, A oh so cute children's boutique..)
We stayed at the beautiful Arlington Hotel. And boy if those walls could talk, I'm sure they would have some stories. I'm sure the hotel is dated back to the late 1800's. I love the oldness of the hotel.
Mike and I had a nice dinner, then we headed to the strip for a few cocktails. We spent most of the night in the hotel lobby. You just can't beat the people watching.
We woke up (after a much needed sleep in) and had a couples massage. It was WONDERFUL! I highly recommend it.
We had a great time. It was nice having a little alone time with him. BUT it was super nice to get home to Hannah. I just can't get used to a night without her.

No comments:

Post a Comment