Sunday, November 27, 2011

Thanksgiving 2011

Wednesday afternoon, we loaded up the truck, found the motherload of suckers and additional snacks, loaded the DVD player and headed to St. Louis. I was more than excited to see everyone. We usually make our trips at night, but I was up for the "daytime challenge".
Thanks to an early Christmas gift, the dvd player made this trip possible.

We had a ball with everyone. Hannah of course love all the attention she was getting from everyone.
I loved loved being with my family for the Thanksgiving. It was like old times. Chatting around the table while enjoying food and wine, the guys were upstairs with their eyeballs glued to the football game. It was a house full of laughter and loved. I truly feel blessed and thankful for my family. It was so sad to say good bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment