Wednesday, November 30, 2011

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas...

We spend all day Sunday putting up the christmas tree. Hannah of course helped some, but was more interested in climbing on the ladder.
I love decorating the house for Christmas. Music playing, cookies baking in the over. Very cliche, but I love it.
I think I over do it on decorations and gift because we're so far away from our family on Christmas.

I've never been a believer in Santa, but I am atempting to give it a try with Hannah. Mainly because of all the "cutesy" stuff that comes along with it. I was so excited to find a "Elf on the Shelf" it sat on the shelf for all of 3 seconds before Hurricane Hannah got ahold of her. She will watch from above for now.

After the house was decorated we spend some time playing with Hannah in her room. The toys have always taken over the entire house and now are confined to her room. She's a tiny bit upset. So we try to spend time in her room playing with her.
I think this picture pretty much sums up how she feels...

No comments:

Post a Comment