Monday, January 10, 2011

SNOW DAY!!!!

I am no way a fan of the snow, but I will take a snow day anyday of the year!!!!

So here I am, snuggled up on the couch with Hannah. It's really a shame that Mike had to go to work this morning in all that snow...

This day reminds me of Hannah's first snow fall. It was Thanksgiving day. We were in St. Louis with Mike's family. Everyone was so excited that it was snowing and even more excited to take Hannah out in the snow. I kept hearing everyone saying "oh, we have to take Hannah out in the snow and put her feet in it...for good luck" I politley smiled and brushed it off. To my surprise they were serious...I mean they had baby in arms and was heading for the door...

After much begging and pleading, Devin convinced me to let him take Hannah out for just a minute. She was out, just long enough for me to snap a picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment