Sunday, May 15, 2011

Mother's Day 2011

I could not have asked for a better Mother's Day. It started with breakfast in bed by my lovely husband...it may have only been a gronola bar..but he is a little challenged in the kitchen and of course it gave me a laugh which he is always good at doing.It was a beautiful day outside, we enjoyed being outside and hanging with some friends.

Mother's day has always been a special day for my family. Mom, Amber, Wanda, me and Grandma would always get together for the day. I miss those days still...but this year on Mother's day I was really thankful for the blessing of Hannah. She has completely change our life. I can't imagine life without her. I will be forever thankful that God has blessed us with a happy healthy baby.

1 comment:

  1. Happy Mom's Day! You have a beautiful little girl. A love all her hair!

    ReplyDelete