Tuesday, May 17, 2011

"These are a few of my favorite things..."

I feel as though Hannah is growing so fast... right before our eyes... Everyday there is something new.

I'd like to thank my dad for "walking" Hannah all around the house. That is all she wants to do these days.

She will crawl right too you and reach/grab for your two pointer fingers and pull herself up..She is ready for you to walk her around the house. She has some what of the "frankenstein" walk but she's getting around. As cute as it is to see her try to walk, I'm so not ready for her to walk.


We are very blessed with grandma's who love to shop for Hannah's toys. Our living room is proof. Of all the toys, Hannah LOVES the TV remote and her "oh so lovely Cinderella wand"

We have all been singing: "Salagadoola mechicka boola bibbidi-bobbidi-boo
Put 'em together and what have you got bibbidi-bobbidi-boo"


It's really cute, She has learned to push the button to make the music go on and off. As the music plays she rocks back and forth... It's so cute, It's the little things that make my day.

Hannah also has a new obsession with strawls, we've tried EVERY sippy cup made. We had little success, she never took well to them. She couldn't grasp the concept of #1, sip and not chew on the nipple and #2 you gotta hold the cup up to get the liquid. HOWEVER she loves strawls... So off I went to find a sippy cup with a strawl... So far it's been a success

Hannah is also adjusting to "table" food well. She doesn't get much but what she does get she LOVES. Tonight, she had mashed potatoes, to my surprise she kept reaching for her spoon (WITH HER LEFT HAND!!! I'm so proud) so I let her go after it...it was messy but she definately got the idea of food on spoon goes to mouth!


We've had a challenging few days this pass week. BUT we realize and now see that God was already in the working for great new things for Hannah. This week we have decided to pull Hannah out of daycare. I have to admit, I'm not at all going to miss the germs of daycare. I am more than happy with our choice.



I'm loving every moment of Hannah's "New Things" I've never taken so many pictures in my life. Mike and I are so thankful for our healthy baby.

No comments:

Post a Comment