Sunday, June 26, 2011

A house needs a grandma in it. ~Louisa May Alcott

Hannah is very blessed with two awesome grandmas.They were both beyond excited to become a grandma(and a grandma again for Linda) They travel for hours just to spend time with her. More importantly,they will fight someone head to head for a great deal on a Carter's outfit (hence her oversized and bountiful closet)


Linda, my wonderful mother in law is fortunate to be in Arkansas with us more often than my mother(yes who is a tade bit jealous). Linda is truley an angel and a TREMENDOUS help. Besides, if I can't be home with Hannah everyday, I figure Grandma is the next best thing. They have a ball together.



They wake up every morning and start their chores (aka water the plants)


Linda sticks Hannah in her little stroller and off they go to the back yard and water all the flowers and the garden, Which is looking outstanding.
I promise if it wasn't for Linda, my flowers would be dead by now.


This hibiscus turned out beautiful.


The garden is holding up in the 95 degree weather. We've "Harvest"(I feel like such a farmer using that word) yellow squash. We also have green peppers, tomatoes, and peppers.

Green thumb or not we love having Linda here. She is truly a blessing. I consider myself very lucky to have such a great relationship with my mother in law.

No comments:

Post a Comment