Wednesday, January 23, 2013

H.L

I can't tell you how blessed I am to have H. She is my pride and joy, the pepper to my salt and I'll just stop there.

I am reminded daily how quick life can change.

 I am making it a personal goal to stop and smell the roses. I don't want to take one minute for granted. H is growing so fast. When did she get to be so grown?!

Hannah Le'Anne at 2.5 years old.

 
1. Laughing: this girl laughs all day long and she keeps us laughing all day long.
2. She still is yet to break 30 pounds but she's eating better and better. She's really good about eating her fruit and veggie's. But she is my child. She loves her sweets. Black licorice and she often asks for cupcakes. Which is very random. I usually eat all those before she knows their in the house...I kid I kid
3. She still loves dance. She is getting better and better at following directions and waiting her turn.

 
They sing  "Say to the Lord I love you" I swear I tear up. it's so sweet.




4. She has some funny sayings these days the girl is like a sponge:

*She'll grab her purse and say "Well...I better get going"
*Hannah to me: "Mamma, I love your house,
 Me: I said H this is your house too.
 Hannah: "Mamma, I love my house"

she can't say "Jesus" it comes out like "Cheese-us"

5. She also has some not so good habits. Like this (and yes I plan on showing this at her wedding)


ALL day long that finger is up her nose! She's not even digging for gold. She just sticks her finger up her nose.

This is also a new one.


She does get in trouble for this one. Look at the intensity in her eyes. She did this because we wouldn't let her watch Bubble Guppies. Don't mess with Bubble Guppies or you'll get this look.

I just don't know where she gets the sassy from :)




No comments:

Post a Comment