Monday, January 14, 2013

Monday Musings

I've been waiting a month of Monday's to steal this title from Marty (did anyone else know this is her nickname?) But I didn't have anything to ramble about. and apparently I still don't. womp womp

We've been sick in the Lassen house. Puke, snot, coughing, germs the whole nine yards. Its been a real treat.
Now that I have Lysol the house, open some window's thank you Friday 70 degree weather
We are well and back to our regular scheduled program.

Sick means no running, which means I was all Shaniqua these last few days.

Whose idea was it to run the LR Marathon in March? Training in the winter BLOWS. I did put my big girl panties on and went for a run with M last night. It was FREEZING. I ran just shy of 4.5 miles. I couldn't feel my legs or any part of my face. More importantly I ran out of places to wipe my forever runny nose.  So I took my snot nose self home.(TMI?)

So, I'm loving all the new trash T.V shows: Shameless, Girls, Deception and my new all time fave Vanderpump Rules Don't judge


and just because she's so dang cute and growing too dang fast... I leave you with my pride and joy!



sing it girl! We like to say "she's making a joyful noise unto the Lord" She can't help that she can't carry a tune in a bucket. She gets that from me!

 
 


Oh side adorable convo: Me to H "Where is MaMaw?" H: "With Chese-us" a.k.a Jesus
Love me some her.

2 comments:

  1. Aww lawrd, my nickname - of which I will NEVER live down. I'm DYING to watch Girls but don't have HBO (boo).

    ReplyDelete
  2. P.S. I "gifted" that blog title from someone else blog - spread the love :)

    ReplyDelete