Tuesday, August 23, 2011

August Adventures

Besides the fact that dad was laid up in the hospital, We made the best of our previous St. Louis trip. We took advantage of any free time we had and enjoyed the beautiful weather.
I met Hannah's Aunt Leslei and Aunt Amber and we went to Grant's Farm.
Hannah LOVED being on the train. She laughed the entire time. she loved looking at all of the animals.
I cringed at the idea of her feeding the baby goats, but it was so late in the day and the goats were way overfeed. They were too full to jump on anyone.
The carousel ride was a hit! Hannah loved it.
I am a HUGE fan of the ST. Louis Zoo. Not only was it my first job and I have a ton of great memories from working there. This place is amazing and it's FREE!!! They have added so many great fun things for kids to enjoy. I met my dear friend Renee and her girls for a day at the Zoo.
The girls had a great time playing together. I always love spending time with them, they are growing way too fast. Charlotte and Hannah are only 2 months apart. I know they are going to grow up to be the best of friends.


We spent most of our time in the Children's Zoo. Hannah loved watching all of the animals.

We also got to spend some time with our friends the Valle's. It just so happened to be Paityn's 2nd birthday Party!


We also spent some time with Stacey and Madi. These girls were a riot together.
It was so good to see everyone, I miss them so much!





No comments:

Post a Comment