Sunday, August 28, 2011

What's going on in our world...

We can officially say, Linda has moved in with us and is now a resident of Arkansas. 1 person down 543 people to go. We started our mission to relocate all of our family to Arkansas. I figure if we aren't moving back then they should move here! LOOK OUT my STL PEEPS!
We truly enjoy having Linda here, and Hannah is beyond excited to get one on one attention everyday with her grammie.
My job is the same old stuff everyday, now that school is back in session the phone calls get a tad bit more entertaining. I am fortunate to say that I love the people that I work with. When God moved us here, I truly believe that he lead my to my job. I have laughed and cried with them, they truly feel like family.
Mike, has made a transition in his work career. He is still with AT&T, just in another division. I am so proud of him. He has made a great name for himself with AT&T. I am so thankful to have a hard working husband.
Our little Hannah is growing with leaps and bounds. Her personality is coming out more and more everyday.
Sleep: Her bedtime is getting better every night. She's asleep between 8:30 and 9:00 and wakes up around 7:00am. Although she is still asleep and it is now after 8:00..I love when she sleeps in.
Food: Girl likes to eat. Her favorite food now is peaches and any fruit. She can tear them up. I love that she is on all table food. It really forces us to eat healthy. I have always been a big fruit girl and I'm glad to see that Hannah is too. It's so funny to watch her eat and entire bannana. OH and we FINALLY have what apears to be TWO BOTTOM TEETH!!
Remember that high chair that I was so excited to get? We'll that thing has been retired.
She wants to be at the table with us.
Drinks: I've never seen a kid love water. She loves it and drinks it all day long. I have given her a tiny bit of TOTALY watered down juice. BABY STEPS.
She does pretty good with Milk. She doesn't guzzel it down like most kids, but I can't say I blame her. I'm not a big milk drinker either.
The binky and the bottle are almost extinct in this house. YEAH!! I use the bottle as a back up, she's really funny about drinking milk out of a sippy cup. If she hasn't drank much milk during the day, I give her a bottle of milk at night. That way I know she getting enough milk.
Hannah has always like a binky at night when she goes to sleep I don't understand why, as soon as she falls asleep she spits it right out. Now she only gets a binky durning nap time and at night for bed. It's really funny if she tries to slip one in when she's not suppose to have one, and you say "Give me the binky or you have to lay down" She goes and lay's down..it's hilarious. She lays down and then when she thinks your not watching she gets up and you say it again..she goes RUNNING to lay back down. Cheap entertainment.
CUTE THINGS: Hannah loves to give hugs. Now when she gives hugs, she squeese your neck and then she gives you a pat on the back. She still does the "All done sign" when she is done eating. Sometimes she even gives a little glare like "Don't you see me giving you the all done sign?"
She loves to dance. She wiggles all around this place when she hears music playing. We spend a lot of time in the backyard. Hannah loves to walk laps around the back yard.

It's amazing that we still have humming birds. I haven't seen anything like this. we have to fill the feeders at least once a day.

No comments:

Post a Comment