Thursday, August 4, 2011

Just one of those days

I'm having one of those days. I'm trying really hard not to "get stuck on mad" but I just can't shake it. I'm a pretty sensitive person so when people do me wrong, It takes me awhile to get over it.
I thought I would focus on my "personal pick me ups".
1. my family

These guys are my everything! I feel so blessed to have a healthy family. My husband is not only my hunk of burning love, He is hard working, funny and a great father. He is truly my best friend and I don't tell him enough but I LOVE him to pieces.

2. RUNNING
Running has always been a way for me clear my mind. I love it. I put my head phones in and off I go.
3. Relax Reisling Wine
This just takes all of my worries away.
4. Oreo Ice Cream
Makes me smile!!!
5. Grilled Cheese Sandwich
I can live on these things!

No comments:

Post a Comment