Friday, March 23, 2012

10 Things I'm loving right now..

I"m really loving these 10 things right now:

I just ordered my double ring from nelle and lizzy I can't wait to get it. I got two. One that says Mike and Devin and one that says Amie and Hannah. I have been searching for a new right hand ring and saw this one and fell in love!! it's suppose to be delivered today!! I can't wait to get it.



Grapes!!! Since I gave up sweets for LENT, I've been eating the shiznits out of grapes!! LOVE THEM...


I'm in love with my new running shoes. I'm even more in love with the fact that Mike has the same pair.(to his defense his are a tiny shade darker) I've always been a asics lover but I thought I'd switch it up a little. They are pretty dang good. They are light on my feet and give great support.  


I just started this book. I can't wait to see the movie!!!



St. Louis Cardinals opening day is APRIL 13th!! I can't wait. I am trying really hard to convince my overworked, too dedicated to his job husband to take off and road trip to St. Louis for this (what I think should be considered a holiday) opening day! (Mike and I met opening day 6 years ago, I think we should go for old time sakes) oh and the Cardinals play the "Horrible I can't stand" CUBS. Can you imagine downtown St.Louis on this day! OUT OF CONTROL!



I have consistently been doing my 30 Day Shred. and let me tell you..this video works!



UM...this stuff is DELICIOUS! and GREAT on a Friday night after a long week of work!


Not that I'm a raging alcoholic on the weekends but this is ALSO DELICIOUS and I highly recommend it



Sorry this picture blows but this place is AWESOME for after work bitch session/Happy Hour


This stuff is the BOMB.COM!! LOVE IT and it's sugar free!!


1 comment:

  1. You crack me up and I love you! Does that Cake stuff taste any sweeter or is it still vodka-tasting? Either way, they packaged it well b/c it makes me want to try it!

    ReplyDelete