Thursday, March 1, 2012

Hannah

Hannah has been enjoying her Wednesdays nights at  LEAH'S GYMNASTICS. It's also nice because it gives us some family time together. We turn into the Cleaver's on Wednesday nights. We eat dinner together. (which we always eat together at the table) but we are guaranteed that Mike is home in time to have dinner with us. After dinner we load the car up and head to gymnastics. Mike has the camera locked and ready and he snaps away during the 45 minute class.  My lovely mother hates that she is 6 hours away from her youngest daughter and son in law only grandchild. Her one and often request is for MORE PICTURES of HANNAH!!
Mike got some good ones last night.
How can you not love this sweet face!
Side Note: see how her outfit is covered in water...yep...The only way I can get those cute little pig tails is to let Hannah brush her teeth (for the 100th time)while I brush her hair.
Here is Hannah breaking it DOWN..during the welcome song..

Hanging from the bars...with pointed toes. I'm sure there is a gymnastic term for this..I just don't know it.

OK...so this picture is durning/after the "Good-Bye" song. It's HILARIOUS!...Hannah and all the other kids..as you can tell..know that they get a stamp (which they could care less about) and a sucker!! Hannah's eyes light up like a Christmas tree! It's pretty funny.

OK enough about gymnastics...Here are some random pictures from this week:

My lovely, awesome hunk of burning love husband sent me flowers...for no reason.. of course people say "oh he should do that always" but who really does that? Of course he sent flowers for no reason when we were dating, and there were things I did when we were dating, but we both have added to our " Hey we're married now..we don't have to do that anymore list..lol"
So when the delivery guy walked in my office with a beautiful bouquet of flowers i thought nothing of it.

Then the peanut gallery chimed in with" Oh Amie...you must have been honking on Bo Bo's nose"..."What did he do now?" and of course "What does he want?" Those things did run through my mind, but after reading the card that read "Thank you for being a wonderful wife" I knew I got flowers because I am a wonderful wife (yep..TOOT TOOT..I'm tooting my own horn) and he is a wonderful husband.


Everyday Hannah gets a visit from our neighbor. She get 30 minutes with her friend and I know H enjoys every minute of it. She usually pulls her around the back yard and to the fence to see the other dogs. It's really cute. She's a really sweet girl and we enjoy having her here...and I secretly hope years down the road..she's be our babysitter if we ever need one ;o)



So Mike and I have REALLY kicked up our exercise/eat healthy. We have way too many things coming up that require cute dresses and swimsuits and last time we checked the DAN AND ROSEANNE look is OUT!
 So I've been doing the 30 DAY SHRED and running 3 miles a night. Which is all fine and dandy until  my lovely daughter and husband feel like it's DANCE PARTY TIME. I mean really. They were out in the garage dancing like they were on the soul train line and I was GASPING for air. I mean come on? Hannah (oh and let's not forget Manny, our over energized, humps everything, 3 month old boxer) can't keep off the treadmill when I'm running. I don't understand why they need to be out there with me. No alone time for Mommy...EVER..

Hannah vs. The Apple


first of all, I think it's adorable that Hannah asks for aaappplle...often and not cookies.She is catching onto words so quick these days.

So anyway.. She GOES TO TOWN on these things. It starts out all fine and dandy..girlfriend is having a time of her life..I mean toes curled and EVERYTHING..


Then I get this look....*a piece of the apple always gets stuck in her teeth*


She goes for the tooth brush...but no avail.
.

Then she goes for the toothpick/floss



How does she even know how to use this thing?


she gets it out...every time.


No comments:

Post a Comment