Monday, December 19, 2011

Cookies and Pinterest Projects

This weekend, Hannah and I gear up to face the Holiday Shoppers. We had some projects on our list. So off we went to Micheals and Hobbby Lobby aka..the JUNGLE
Hannah does pretty well in the stores. I think she finds "people watching" very entertaining. She also had an endless supply to the sucker stash in my purse. Yep, I'm one of those mom's.
I had some "Pointerest Projects" to make this weekend...
First up, the "it's ok to play with Christmas Tree for Hannah"
She loved it. She played with this tree all weekend. Please excuse her outfit. Her daddy dressed her.
This is probably my favorite project. I made it for a friend at work. She's going to love it.

What's Christmas without a salt dough handprint ornament? This project turned out just ok. It was way to bulky for me.

This is my favorite. I love this! It was super cheap to make. Which makes me love it even more. I wish I would have made one for my mom.

This isn't the best picture. These are wisk's filled with hersey kisses. And they say "We wisk you a merry kissmas" lol...cheesy and adorable.


Every year Mike ask's me to make cookies for his guys at work, and every year I wait until the very last minute to make them. I love baking and totally enjoy it.(the glass of wine helps me focus) But it was a sight to see last night, Yo Gabba Gabba was blarring on the T.V. because Hannah now know's how to work the remote. Oatmeal spilled all over the kitchen floor, and Hannah was practically making "snow angels" in it. I really should have taken a picture. The house was a totally disaster BUT we had our cookies made and I loved every minute of it.

What did we ever do before pinterest?

No comments:

Post a Comment