Monday, November 25, 2013

Low Key Weekend

This may come as a shocker, but we had a pretty low key weekend.

Does anyone miss your college weekends? You know what I'm talking about, the weekend that is full of casual lunches, shopping with the girls, day drinking. Then you go home power nap, get dresses up and hit the bars. Roll in around 3am, sleep in the next morning and do it all over again?

This girl does not. I'm officially in my 30's. When that rare occasion does show up and we get a night out it's all fun in games until the thought " H will be up in 6 hours, if we leave now I can get 5 hours asleep" lame I know.

I digress

Our poor little H has been sick READ: no one has gotten sleep all week. When Friday night rolled around we were exhausted. We planned on a movie night (with wine of course) We started watching "How the Grinch stole Christmas" P.S. H is scared of the Grinch. So we ended up watching Sophia the first for the 204,083 time this week. But hey I can watch anything with a glass of wine. next thing I knew we were out! all three of us. GONE. it was glorious. we all needed sleep.

Saturday, H had a birthday party to attend. It was a "Sophia the first" party.  Right up her alley. It was adorable.  The girls made princess wands and played dress up. They were all given little crowns, they were in heaven. 

We ended our night at The painted pig. I am a sucker for homemade ornaments. Perfect for Christmas gifts.

Sunday, This girl had to work. BUT totally worth it! I don't have to go back until Dec 2! winning!


What did you do this weekend?

No comments:

Post a Comment