Monday, November 11, 2013

Weekend Wrap Up

This past weekend was our last "we have no plans weekend". What is it about the holiday season that brings on craziness. Seriously we have something EVERY weekend until Christmas. #shootmenow

I was determine to do nothing this weekend. Friday,  after work my mom wanted to go to Michaels to use a coupon that didn't start until Monday. Bless her, girlfriend needs to read the fine print. So we went to Hobby Lobby instead. After a little light shopping we went home and M and I hung out and watched a movie for the rest of the evening. I know this probably seems boring to most people, but I love it. I love being home. My home is my sanctuary.

I got up bright and early for my group run, only to find out it was raining. I don't run in the rain. sorry, can't do it. So I took my happy butt back to bed. I did manage to get my long run in. However I stopped at 12miles because of rain. I'm in trouble if it starts raining during the marathon. You will find me on the side of the road trying to hitch a ride to the finish line...with a grocery sack on my head.

Sunday, we went to church, then attended the 2nd service (READ: Went to a Mexican restaurant and had lunch/margaritas)

Then M and I went and got pedicures.

All in all it was a great/slow/boring weekend. Just in time for the madness to start next weekend. #holdme

1 comment:

  1. Yep, sounds like the best weekend ever.
    Last weekend kicked off our madness. Each weekend till the new year is booked. Oy.

    ReplyDelete