Friday, April 18, 2014

FIVE THINGS FRIDAY

HIGH FIVE FOR FRIDAY!!

This week has been a whirlwind, to say the very least. Exciting things are happening in the L home but I’ll touch on that later.

FIVE THINGS THIS FRIDAY.

ONE
Sweet Tea. I can’t get enough of this liquid gold lately. Maybe if I drink enough of it summer will come. Nothing says summer like Sweet Tea.


TWO
Mom and I have been scouring antique store to find the perfect piece of furniture for this boring wall that I have in my kitchen. We nailed it with this piece!


THREE
Did anyone else see the “BLOOD MOON” I was up bright eyed and bushy tail lurking at the moon. I tried to get M up because I’m scared of the dark so we could be all romantical but he wouldn’t budge. I’m so glad I got up to see it. The moon fascinates me.

Source


FOUR
I can’t wait to plant our jelly beans tonight. H gets such a big kick out of this.


FIVE
I’m ready to hide the grey hair give my hair some life…
I'm liking this...

No comments:

Post a Comment