Monday, November 26, 2012

Thanksgiving 2012

Gobble! Gobble! Gobble!
 
I LOVE Thanksgiving. Yes it’s the one day that I can shove my mom’s homemade (everything) mac and cheese down my throat all day and not give a darn.
 
After the Turkey Trot
 
 
 
Excuse the mess. It's amazing how quickly I can destroy the guest room. Maybe next time they'll leave my bedroom alone.
 
I came home and showered. I immediately put my "June Clever Apron" on and got to cooking in the kitchen with my mom.
 
 Lol yeah right. I unscrewed the top to my wine bottle and sat my happy butt down at the dining room table and looked through black Friday ads with my sis.
 
 
Hannah and her Granny!
 
Eventually more and more friends and family showed up around the table with wine.
 
LOVE THIS PART.
 
I laugh so hard at my parents house my cheeks hurt.
 
 
 
H would like to tell everyone Happy Thanksgiving in her usually dainty voice.
 
 
 
We ate drank and went Black Friday Shopping. Sounds like a great STL trip to me.
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment