Thursday, November 29, 2012

Three Things Thursday

1.
I'm home with a sick baby, a baby with a fever a teething toddler. Bless her heart. She had a 101 temp this morning. I'm chalking it up to the 3 I-Teeth that are ALL coming in at once. I noticed some coughing and sneezing but I chalked that up to cheap perfume. The sitter called me just as I finished coffee klatch at the office. I wasn't really feeling work today anyway. So she didn't have to tell me twice.
 
My little sweetie is running a fever but you wouldn't know it. So here we are eating popsicles and watching Brave. Which is adorable watching with a 2 year old. She keeps say "ooh...Amazing"
 
When M gets home tonight and the house is still a mess and realizes its take out for dinner I'll tell him I was too busy blogging giving H tender love and care all day. When duty calls...
 
2.
Let's play. "Guess Amie's Race Time"  It all comes down to one race. All this hard work, all this training, all the nights of trading beer & wine for water... wait that never happened. My goal has always been to finish in under 2 hours. That was before the "Granny Hip" kicked in. Now I just want to finish the race. I'm scheduled to see a doctor after the race to see what's really going on. Until then I will rely on M and his "professional advice" and BIO FREEZE .  So after the race we are headed to Beale Street for a girls night out. I'll be the one  wreaking of menthol wearing my compression socks. YEP My Milk Shake brings all the boys to the yard!!!
 
3.
Despite everything that is going on right now. I am feeling very blessed. Going to STL for Thanksgiving was just what I needed. I got to spend some great time with Marcia, Jaimie , Renee, and I tried to stalk Stacey but she was too busy popping out a 9pound adorable baby boy (congrats). I absolutely love these girls. Then family came over and we laughed and drank wine while looking at black Friday ads. Seriously there really is no place like home. It was great to get away. It was even better getting home to M.  I no longer wanted to dip his toothbrush in the toilet. It's amazing what a few days away from each other will do. I kid. I kid

Anyway that's a few tidbits of my crazy life right now. Wish me luck this weekend!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment