Friday, February 8, 2013

Now that's a bad day

I'm sure most of you have seen this video:

 
I'm not even sure why anyone would be out in a canoe in the middle of the ocean but what ev.

Did anyone else notice how calm these people were?

She let out a little tiny baby scream like she just smudged her freshly painted nails.

I would have been screaming bloody murder at the sight of a Nemo size fish(in a tank) let alone a whale.

M is constantly telling me that we need to go ocean fishing. Well he told me once then he rephrased that sentence to "he needs to take D ocean fishing because I would be too loud". what ever!

My ideal of ocean fishing is sitting with my feet in the sand and looking out into the ocean and seeing whales waaaay out in the ocean. Like too far for the whale to eat see me or throw me from my canoe!

ain't nobody got time for that! LOL...yes this video still cracks me up!

No comments:

Post a Comment