Wednesday, March 13, 2013

So What Wednesdays

It's so what Wednesday folks!

You ready?

So what If I haven't ran since Saturday. I have 25 days until Lincoln Presidential Half and it's time to get serious. We don't need a repeat of LR Half Mile 11. Do we? I want to finish this race strong and more importantly beat Josh. Yes, I'm motivated by beating him.

So what if I have 3 loads of laundry piled up in the laundry room. I loath folding clothes. I wonder if I can pay someone to come and put my clothes away?

So what if I ate an entire box of girl scout cookies. (over 2 days) Somoas are my weakness.

So what if I told the little boy who had boogers in his nose, dirty feet, and a smart mouth  in the playhouse at McDonald's to go find his mom. He wouldn't leave us alone. He kept telling me to put a band aid on his horsey. The first time was cute but by the 10th time I was annoyed. Not to mention he was coughing like a chain smoker and bossing H around. I don't think I was ready for the playhouse. I  wanted to bust out the Lysol wipes and go to town!

So what if  H doesn't "let" me brush her hair everyday. She still looks adorable.
 
So what if I've watched this video 302,425 times. It's hilarious!
 


2 comments:

  1. There is a load of laundry (whites, my nemesis) in the dryer. It's been there for 2 days. I keep hitting the "refresh" button. I HAAAAATE folding clothes. Hate it.
    With locks as cute a H has, there's no need for daily brushings. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That video is hilarious. And I am with you on the McDonald's play house. Have you ever actually gone up in one? Disgusting. And there are only, like, 8 samoas in a box. And they're really little. So what? ;)

    ReplyDelete