Wednesday, March 27, 2013

This too shall pass

Do you ever feel like you are on a ride and can't get off? I'm not talking about the fun, calm lazy river ride. I'm talking about the crazy rush street flyer ride. Where it just seems calm and then whoosh you are falling faster than the speed of light.

Maybe I need to put my big girl panties on and just deal with it.

I'm in a world of  Terrible Two's

This too shall pass.

This week and next week I am part timing as a Taxi Driver. I do have to say I have been spoiled. I know I know, mother's do it everyday but I am very fortunate. My mother works close to the sitter, so everyday she takes H and picks her up. All I have to do is put H in the car, kiss her good bye and be on my merry way. Which usually means morning run sipping coffee and watching my DVR until it's time to get ready for work.

So today was day one, I was ready. H was dressed and ready and we were out the door only 5 minutes late. because I had to go back to the house to pick up my running stuff I was sitting tall smiling driving on the highway... until I realized I didn't brush my hair. womp womp. All I could do was laugh.

Isn't motherhood lovely.



No comments:

Post a Comment