Thursday, April 18, 2013

Running Playlist



It's all about the playlist. I cannot imagine running without a music. How would I pass the time? Talk to myself? hmm?
 
I spend hours making a playlist. There is really no rhyme or reason to it. If it has a good beat, it makes the list. If I know the words to the song, even better.
 
Of course I try to spread it out and start off with calm music and gradually work my way up to the Gangster Rap music but it doesn't always end up that way. I need to be highly motivated through it all. I don't even listen to "rap" music normally. I am totally guilty of listening to country, top 40's and even a little NPR radio. (it's ok, you can laugh)
 
It never fails. These songs ALWAYS make it on the list.


1. Christina Aguilera: Dirrty (Feat. Redman)
When this song plays I think of how in shape her body is in this video. Total motivation
 


 
 
2. Drop it Low: Ester Dean & Chris Brown
 
 
3. You Know What It is: T I
I don't know what it is about this song but I LOVE IT.
 
 
4. Clique: Kanye West, Jay Z, Big Sean
I'm normally not a Kanye fan but this is a good one
 
 
5. Kryptonite: Purple Ribbon
 
 
 
6. Whoop D Whoop: Kutt Calhoun

 
 
7. Pon de Replay: Rihanna
 
 
 
What's on your playlist?
 


1 comment:

  1. Hell yes, this is an awesome play list! Adding several of these to my own. Especially T.I. I love me some T.I.
    This might sound lame, but Tom Petty's "Running Down a Dream" was kind of my "soundtrack" to the first 1/2 I ever ran. The words, the beat, everything just seemed so appropriate for running.

    ReplyDelete