Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Flip this room Part 2/Hannah's Big Girl Room

Hannah's room is finally finished.




Displaying Lauren's awesome photography.
I found these toy chests on craigslist for $20.00! just added a little paint and they are perfect!



I have a love/hate relationship with this. I love the colors but this arrangement is triggering my OCD. I prefer things to be even and balanced. I'm going to leave this up and see if it grows on me.


I found the bed frame at Goodwill. $5.00 and some paint! LOVE IT!!


My sweet MIL made these curtains for H. I searched HIGH and LOW for teal chevron fabric. NO one carries it. So when all else fails....go to ETSY. You can find anything on there.


Hannah's Shadow Box. This is all the items from the hospital. I can't believe she was that small.



I think she likes it.

No comments:

Post a Comment