Friday, July 20, 2012

Happy Birthday to me!!

Another year...WOW...Where does the time go? I can't believe I'm 25...again....for the 6th time. It's amazing the older you get the more the little things just don't matter anymore. I remember being "young" and having birthday weekends. Parties, Booze, Friends, Trips, Gifts, BBQ's, Bars and of course Birthday Shots.

 
Those days are OVA!!!

My sister came up on Sunday to spend the week with us. We LOVE when Amber comes. The night before my birthday we decided to act like teenagers and go to a 10:40pm movie. What was I thinking? I don't know if it was the Vodka Lemonade that I drank or the fact that it was after 10:00pm but I didn't make it 15 minutes without falling asleep.

This year I got to sleep in for my birthday. Thanks for my wonderful sister Then I had a day of relaxation and pampering. Hair (which was way over due) Mani And Pedi. It was wonderful!!

oh and my wonderful husband send me flowers..


 And my sweet MIL and baby girl made me a cake





I realize as I get older what really is the important things in life. I am so blessed to see another year I am so blessed to have 2 healthy kids, I am so blessed to have a hard working husband, I am so blessed to have my MIL who is such a blessing to have here. I am so blessed to have a roof over my head and food to eat.

No comments:

Post a Comment