Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Finish the Sentence

button
 
 
 
 
Unlike my sibling(s) (that I love very much).... I swear, drink and occasionally miss church on Sunday. My sis, is a angel. No booze, in church every Sunday and the worse word she has ever said is "dang-it" She is an angel, an angel with a REALLY bad driving record" Girl can't drive....Like hit a park car can't drive.
My best friend says...I'm the best thing that has ever happened to her... duh..
 
People call me...bossy. they don't know what they are talking about
I most often dream...of the day when my husband comes home and says "Babe, you've  worked so hard for so many years. Why don't you go ahead and quit your job. Here is the CC, go buy yourself something shinny and diamond like"
The best part of my day...is picking H up from the sitter. Her face is priceless.
I really don't understand...why McDonald's #2 taste like heaven after a long night of drinking
I get really annoyed...when people don't say thank you
There's nothing like a...glass of wine, I mean a long run, nope I was wrong. A glass of wine. aahhh
Lately, I can't get enough... of the treadmill. usually I hate that thing but I've been doing most of my runs on it. It may have something to do with my addiction of TV. I can run and watch tv for hours
One thing I am NOT is...a saver. I just don't get the concept of saving money. YOLO! poor M
I spent too much money on...H's clothes. Have you seen Matilda Jane? It's dangerous!
 
 
I want to learn....how to hold my liquor. Ha...
If I ever met ___Channing Tatum______, I would...totally touch him inappropriately
I can't stop...signing up for half marathons.
Never have I ever...done any form of drugs.
 
 
Reese Witherspoon...just made an ass of herself. "don't you know who I am?"
 
 
 
 
 

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you and I have similar "saving" styles. Poor hubby hates my inability to budget. What the hell is a budget?!

    ReplyDelete