Sunday, May 12, 2013

Mother's Day Letters

Dear M,
Thank you for surprising me with a weekend away. It was just what we needed. It was so fun being just us. Thank you for my greatest gift, Hannah. She has truly changed our life. She is our pride and joy. I know today was hard for you babe. We miss your mom. We know she is above looking down on us. Probably shaking her head because I can't seem to get the humming bird nectar right.

Dear Mom,
What can I say? You are an amazing mom. We can't thank you enough for your dedication to your family. We love you so much. I am so glad you are here in AR for this short time. Thank you for being a great MIMI to H.

Dear Grandma,
I know I am very fortunate to have a grandma at this age. I don't want to take one day for granted. I can't wait to spend some time with you next time we are in STL. Thank you for your hard dedication to our family. Thank you for installing good Christian values in us. We love you.

Dear Jesus,
We've prayed and prayed for something that has been so heavy on our hearts. Today you answered our prayers. It truly brought tears of joy to my heart. My heart is so full of joy and love!


Happy Mother's Day everyone!

3 comments:

  1. Hope you had a great day and all is ok! Your last 2 sentences have me pondering!?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hope you had a great Mother's Day. Everything is good. I just get really excited when things fall into place. Or really when god says "stop worrying I got this"

      Delete
  2. What a sweet hubs for the weekend away! I hope you got in some good rest and relaxation!

    ReplyDelete