Friday, August 23, 2013

Cheers to the Weekend!

Oh Friday, I’m so glad to see you. It’s been a week. People get crazy when it comes to there moolah, needless to say it’s been a little cray cray at work this week.

This is not the welfare line folks. Take that mess out of my office.

I digress.

Tonight is date night, is it bad that I just want to go home and clean my house so it’s clean when friends come over tomorrow? M and I have been so busy; I swear we are like two ships in the night. He woke me up last night just to say hi. It was sweet, but at the time I wanted to throat punch him. 3:45am comes early and Mama likes her sleep.

On the running front

I finally found a running group. We meet tomorrow in the am for a run. I’m a little nervous. What if they are all Kenyan’s? What if they are all already qualified for Boston? What if I run too slowly?

Breathe.

What’s the worst that can happen?

I do know that if I have a group to run with, I will get my long run in every Saturday.

SUCK IT UP BUTTERCUP


Cheers to the freaking weekend.

2 comments:

  1. Can't wait to hear how the running group goes. I've always wondered about those...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooh, can't wait to hear about the running group!!!

    ReplyDelete