Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Love is....











This is probably one of my favorite passages in the bible. It’s pretty simple and straight to the point. This passage tells us how to love each other. We had this read at our wedding and I’m so glad we did. I personally, have to go back and read this passage… you know just as a little reminder. Especially on the love is patient part. God lawrd…I have zero patients. M, he has all the patients in the world.

Mike and I are approaching our wedding anniversary next week. I can honestly say from the get go of our marriage, it has been a whirlwind of events. We were relocated 439 miles to be exact from all of our friends and family, new house, new baby; new job I mean the list goes on. We’ve managed to laugh, cry, and maybe argue more than we should but in the end we have stuck close to each other and by God we are making it and I wouldn’t have it any other way.

I am beyond blessed to have M and my family. I am more than excited to spend our 4th wedding anniversary on the beach with an umbrella drink and M by my side. M will be the one shellacked in SPF 5,000 sunscreen because ol boy hasn’t been out in the sun all summer long.

1 comment:

  1. Awww, Happy (early) Anniversary to you and M!
    M and S seem a lot a like, and you and me... well, that one is obvious. :) Can someone please tell me how these men are able to have such patience?
    Have a great trip. Can't wait to hear al about it!!!

    ReplyDelete